Horseshoe Resort & Village
At Horseshoe Resort, there’s adventure waiting 52 weeks a year, just one hour north of Toronto. Whether you’re here for family fun, an inspired meeting at our Conference Centre or a romantic getaway, there’s a whole world of things to do.
- 29 alpine ski and snowboard runs
- More than 35 km of groomed double track set Nordic and snowshoe trails
- Connection to the stunning Copeland Forest
- Terrain park
- Snow tubing
- Two championship golf courses and a 10-acre driving range
- Shizen Spa
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Yamaha Riding Adventures with dirt bikes, Adventure Buggies, ATVs and more
- Adventure Park with mini putt, maze, fishing pond, climbing wall, zip line and more
- Treetop Trekking
- Bike Park with repair and rental shop, guided rides
- Horseback riding
- Kids Korral programming
- Dining outlets with locally inspired menus from our award-winning Chef.
Copeland House is the premier address for the new Horseshoe Village Master Planned Community!
- Five restaurants, all at your front door, two Championship golf courses, 29 ski runs, Adventure Park, 67.5 km of Nordic trails and so much more!
- Your ski-in/ski-out resort home, just an hour from Toronto and 15 minutes from shopping, hospitals and all the amenities of Barrie!
- Register now for the Copeland House priced from the low $200's!
When you own in the heart of Horseshoe, there is always something exciting to do, whether it’s hiking or cross country skiing in the Copeland Forest, tubing with the kids, making First Tracks on the hill, getting in 18 before lunch, or celebrating a special occasion with an elegant dinner at Silks Dining Lounge. It’s your home, your dream lifestyle and all the excitement of Horseshoe Resort Village is right in your backyard.
Life can be so rewarding when you own a ski-in/ski-out resort home in the heart of the new Horseshoe Resort Village. Step outside and the adventure starts with two championship courses, 29 ski runs, terrain park, Shizen Spa, Adventure Buggies, ATVing, biking, hiking, Treetop Trekking, driving range, putting green, snowmobiling, Kid’s Korral and our Adventure Park with Canada’s only Ogo ride, mountain biking, zip line, mini golf, climbing tower and so much more! Right in your OWN backyard!
Sign up for news from Skyline Hotels and Resorts