- Unique business model that generates optimal synergy between hotels and leisure activities and entrepreneurial activities
- Supportive business environment
- Canada’s leading local partners
- Local management familiar with the business environment, with extensive experience and a proven history of successes
- Widely available development land acquired at depressed prices which are expected to mature in the coming years
- Financial strength and stable capital structure
Note: The above is a hyperlink to a third-party TASE Filings web site. Skyline does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. Skyline makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained in this site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I buy or sell Skyline stock? A: Contact a registered broker. Skyline shares are traded on TASE exchange.
Q: How many shares of common stock does Skyline have outstanding? A: This information is available here on TASE.
Q: What is Skyline ticker symbol and which exchange does it trade under? A: SKLN.TA ,TASE exchange.
Q: When does Skyline fiscal year end? A: December 31st.
Q: When was the company founded? A: The company incorporated on December 4, 1998.
Q: Where are Skyline corporate headquarters located? A: Toronto, Ontario.
Q: Who are Skyline independent auditors? A: Isarel: HLB – Gai, Goffer, Yahav, Guilman, Udem & Co. Canada: SLF – Schwartz Levitsky Feldman LLP
Q: Who are Skyline largest shareholders? A: This information is available here on TASE.
Sign up for news from Skyline Hotels and Resorts